I don't know if it is this seller or another one but I know a person who has purchased several of these. They got them for wildly different prices. I think one sold for $70, and the other for $700. Well, guess what? The $700 roll had a Gold Dollar in it, plus a couple other interesting coins. The $70 had a few nice Indian Cents. What I think is the seller (I am not accusing the seller linked to in this post, as I don't think it was the same one my associate purchased from) builds the roll up based on the final selling price, and tries to give some decent value in the roll so that the buyers don't come after him for fraud. It's not a bad way of doing business, especially for the treasure hunting crowd, but I guarantee you won't make any money off that sort of scam. The seller probably always puts in 50% or whatever of actual value based on final selling price of the auction. This is just a supposition on my part based on a couple of actual lots I know about, and I may be wrong, but it seems to fit...