Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Post Thanks / Like
    It looks pretty darn good Viv! Are you happy with the size of the zoom view? If it's too much mag, then you can make a bigger field of view (maybe 3/4") but it looks good to me.

For lighting, the diffuser will for sure help. If you want more even light for viewing, shine the lights at 9 and 3, and pull them a few inches away from the diffuser such that they shine over its whole surface. You could also make a bigger diffuser to....diffuse more!
    Builder of Custom Coin Photography Setups. PM me with your needs or visit http://macrocoins.com

2. Thanks VAB2013 thanked for this post
    Likes VAB2013 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ray_parkhurst View Post
    It looks pretty darn good Viv! Are you happy with the size of the zoom view? If it's too much mag, then you can make a bigger field of view (maybe 3/4") but it looks good to me.

For lighting, the diffuser will for sure help. If you want more even light for viewing, shine the lights at 9 and 3, and pull them a few inches away from the diffuser such that they shine over its whole surface. You could also make a bigger diffuser to....diffuse more!
    Wonderful! Another step ahead is a success! I like this magnification level in the zoom view! I think 9 and 3 will definitely help with the Jansjo lights and I will make a paper diffuser too. Just waiting on the camera battery to charge back up and I am going to order that battery thing this weekend While the battery is charging I'm gonna search some more Lincolns! Thank you so much Ray!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacob View Post
    I'm sorry I meant my phone. The camera setup still needs to be put together yet. I do not have home internet at the moment so I have no access to be able to do photos at the moment. I had to cancel cable,phone,and internet to get caught up on some things. I have internet on my phone but not sure if I can make that work.
    You could always get your pics then upload to your fone for posting... You will have to down size the file for transfer over the fones network tho... Just some thing to consider!!!
    Jim
    (A.K.A. Elmer Fudd) Be verwy verwy quiet... I'm hunting coins!!! Good Hunting!!!

5. Thanks VAB2013 thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Fascinating education and by Ray helping you - he is helping all of us. Thanks Ray and oh BTW - GREAT PICS VIV!..

WS

7. Thanks VAB2013 thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by WaterSport View Post
    Fascinating education and by Ray helping you - he is helping all of us. Thanks Ray and oh BTW - GREAT PICS VIV!..

WS
    Thank you WaterSport Bob! It's not every day that you get professional photography advice and instruction from a Master Photographer! Ray's information will help everybody who reads it, it doesn't matter what type of photography set up you have. But... I have a feeling more people will be saving their Lincolns like I did to finally get one of his great Systems! Ray's new System 10 is awesome and a great price too!