Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Strange Error

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GrumpyEd View Post
    Viv, I clicked "thanks for this post" and still didn't see it then later I opened the thread again and it's there so maybe it works like you need to thank then refresh or open the thread again. Like yourself, I never noticed that option.
    Thank you Ed! Well, let me try that and see if it will work. Sorry Kccoin for this confusion! We are happy to have you join us and apologize for the inability for some of us to see your photo. I'm thinking this is something that should be addressed by the LCF Owners and Administrators, and possibly removed as an option since it is not working easily for everybody.

Edit: Okay... what you said to do Ed worked. I was able to view Kccoin's coin. Thank you Kccoin for posting this coin, and I agree with the others, it has extreme environmental damage.
    Last edited by VAB2013; 09-09-2018 at 02:31 PM.

Kccoin
    Well thank you so much for the support and for everybody’s time and knowledge to my first post ever! I’m going back to the introduction for new members and really take this all in. What a courteous forum, deserves respect ✊. Thanks to you all.
    Kccoin

3. Thanks VAB2013 thanked for this post
    Likes VAB2013 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I corrected this thread and believe I have deleted the option to add this to any thread that is started. Let me know if that option is no longer available lease. As Will said no one should ever need to require a thanks and this is actually the first time it has ever been used on a thread. Not a big deal but it certainly added some confusion! The reason everyone is seeing the images now is because of the adjustment I made and not from refreshing the thread or browser.
    ANA, CONECA, FUN, NGC, PCGS

5. Thanks lineop3, VAB2013, mustbebob thanked for this post
    Die & Design Expert, LCF Glossary Author willbrooks's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    I corrected this thread and believe I have deleted the option to add this to any thread that is started. Let me know if that option is no longer available lease. As Will said no one should ever need to require a thanks and this is actually the first time it has ever been used on a thread. Not a big deal but it certainly added some confusion! The reason everyone is seeing the images now is because of the adjustment I made and not from refreshing the thread or browser.
    The buttons to require thanks are now gone, but there are still buttons to require likes to see content. You should probably punt those too.
    All opinions expressed are not necessarily shared by willbrooks or his affiliates. Taking them may result in serious side effects. Results may vary. Offer not valid in New Jersey.

7. Thanks VAB2013 thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome aboard!

Post Thanks / Like
    Will take care of that now--was moving slow to make sure I didn't zoink the entire system! Thanks Will.
    ANA, CONECA, FUN, NGC, PCGS

10. Thanks VAB2013 thanked for this post
    Die & Design Expert, LCF Glossary Author willbrooks's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Will take care of that now--was moving slow to make sure I didn't zoink the entire system! Thanks Will.
    Cool. Maybe you can sneak that other edit in while you are at it?
    All opinions expressed are not necessarily shared by willbrooks or his affiliates. Taking them may result in serious side effects. Results may vary. Offer not valid in New Jersey.

12. Thanks VAB2013 thanked for this post