Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like
    Provided Answers: 94
    That's my cue.

Post Thanks / Like
    Provided Answers: 10
    Quote Originally Posted by Maineman750 View Post
    noorkarim has left the building
    That sucks it was nice seeing someone active on here. Most of us on here don't post much but when someone does it keeps things interesting whether incorrect or not. He or she was just trying to learn and in a incorrect way. Sorry... ... . Maybe he or she didn't understand Morse code? ... . ... .. for incorrect lol just joking around too. But bummer.
    Life is not about greatness but on the impact of good onto others. It is a matter of how much one shines. Explains why I like shiny coins.

Post Thanks / Like
    Provided Answers: 279
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacob View Post
    That sucks it was nice seeing someone active on here. Most of us on here don't post much but when someone does it keeps things interesting whether incorrect or not. He or she was just trying to learn and in a incorrect way. Sorry... ... . Maybe he or she didn't understand Morse code? ... . ... .. for incorrect lol just joking around too. But bummer.
    I agree on activity.....but every post had to be moved and he was ignoring advice to get it right......sounded to me like they were having us do some treasure hunting .....not really learning

4. Thanks Jacob, willbrooks thanked for this post
    Likes Jacob, willbrooks liked this post
    Die & Design Expert, LCF Glossary Author willbrooks's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Provided Answers: 392
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacob View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Maineman750 View Post
    I agree on activity.....but every post had to be moved and he was ignoring advice to get it right......sounded to me like they were having us do some treasure hunting .....not really learning

Exactly. I answered a few questions without even saying anything because (insert pronoun here) was new. Then eventually gave an explanation, twice, that (insert pronoun here) should pay attention to what forum (insert pronoun here) post in. So did Roger. Ignored. So, in my opinion, (insert adjective here) people (or furries) who can't do that much for (pronoun)selves, will never be successful in this hobby anyway.

Edit: by the way, my preferred pronoun is "Majestic Supreme Emporer of the Universe." You will use it henceforth or be labeled a bigot.

That is all. Carry on.
    All opinions expressed are not necessarily shared by willbrooks or his affiliates. Taking them may result in serious side effects. Results may vary. Offer not valid in New Jersey.

6. Likes Maineman750 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Provided Answers: 10
    Quote Originally Posted by willbrooks View Post
    Exactly. I answered a few questions without even saying anything because (insert pronoun here) was new. Then eventually gave an explanation, twice, that (insert pronoun here) should pay attention to what forum (insert pronoun here) post in. So did Roger. Ignored. So, in my opinion, (insert adjective here) people (or furries) who can't do that much for (pronoun)selves, will never be successful in this hobby anyway.

Edit: by the way, my preferred pronoun is "Majestic Supreme Emporer of the Universe." You will use it henceforth or be labeled a bigot.

That is all. Carry on.
    Lol... I'll call you Emperor Palpatine welcome to the dark side of the hobby.
    Life is not about greatness but on the impact of good onto others. It is a matter of how much one shines. Explains why I like shiny coins.

8. Likes willbrooks liked this post