Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
    Post Thanks / Like

Answered: Trouble with pictures

When I open the attachments - I just get a bland screen... any suggestions? Thanks

2. "I believe the thread you were viewing (the counterfeit resource thread) had many pictures that were deleted by the poster. Try another thread and see if you are having the same problem."

Post Thanks / Like
    Provided Answers: 279
    Jim....you typically can see the pictures when you look at the thread....no "opening" needed. What browser are you using ?

Die & Design Expert, LCF Glossary Author willbrooks's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Provided Answers: 392
    I believe the thread you were viewing (the counterfeit resource thread) had many pictures that were deleted by the poster. Try another thread and see if you are having the same problem.
    All opinions expressed are not necessarily shared by willbrooks or his affiliates. Taking them may result in serious side effects. Results may vary. Offer not valid in New Jersey.

5. Thanks Maineman750, jallengomez thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Willbrooks and Maineman750 - my issue was just with the Counterfeits posting by pennies4pennies. All other pictures open just fine.

As a new collector, I had not really thought about counterfeit coins. I had heard about counterfeit 1909-s-vdb but not for other key or semi-key dates. I will need to read/study up on the topic or skip eBay for coins dates with potential counterfeit potential.

Post Thanks / Like
    Provided Answers: 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim_in_Juanita View Post
    Thanks Willbrooks and Maineman750 - my issue was just with the Counterfeits posting by pennies4pennies. All other pictures open just fine.

As a new collector, I had not really thought about counterfeit coins. I had heard about counterfeit 1909-s-vdb but not for other key or semi-key dates. I will need to read/study up on the topic or skip eBay for coins dates with potential counterfeit potential.
    In case you did not know some times sellers are members here also.I 'm sure looking at his their reputation on E bay can tell you a lot. Some deal in such volume that occasionally some thing may slip by. Have you notified or brought your issue up with this seller? That's where you may want to start. Then ask if there is questions that don't sound or look right ask.