Welcome to Lincoln Cent Forum!
Thank you for coming to the Lincoln Cent Forum. This forum is very open-minded and friendly, and we would like to keep it that way. In order to do this, we simply ask you to keep a few things in mind as a new member:
1) The forum is a family-friendly place. Please refrain from posting inappropriate content, including but not limited to: pornography, drugs, politics, unnecessary curse words, and other unwanted commentary. Use common sense.
2) Disagreements between members are bound to happen. But under no circumstances are threats, insults, or personal attacks appropriate. Send a private message to a moderator if you have an issue with another member.
3) The LCF is not responsible for the loss of goods or money of members using the Trading Post. In addition, please private message the original poster of the thread for specific questions about the items for sale.
3a) Outside of the Trading Post, no offers to sell or purchase a coin being discussed in a thread can be posted in that thread.
4) Any thread not related to the Lincoln Cent belongs in the Off-Topic Forum. This goes for coins of different denominations, additional hobbies not related to coins, and personal updates.
5) Blog posts are not seen by Forum users unless they actually go to your profile page. If you have Lincoln coin questions that need answered, please post a thread in the appropriate Forum to get it looked at quickly and not in your Blog. As your friends list grows, more Forum members will be attracted to your blog.
6) Limit 1 username per person. There is no reason to have multiple handles. If you decide that you want to change your username after creating it, contact Peter or a moderator and they will do their best to help you out.
7) Keep in mind that the actions of the moderators reflect what is best for the forum, and we can’t please every single member. A lot of thought is put into our decisions, and all methods of resolving the issue are considered.
8) Violation of the above rules are taken on a case-by-case basis. Sanctions can range from a warning to permanent banning from the forum. For certain violations, The LCF reserves the right to revoke paid subscriptions without refund.
9) The LCF does not endorse, nor is it responsible for the opinions or comments expressed by our members in this public forum.
Now that you have read the above guidelines, maybe take a moment to introduce yourself to the members at New User Introductions. Please feel free to start new threads. You can ask questions or display your finds. Trying to figure out what your Lincoln might be? Try Variety Attributions or Error Attributions or maybe Collector Q&A. We hope you enjoy your stay at the LCF! -The Lincoln Cent Forum.