PDA

View Full Version : new to this site

liltcent
06-08-2008, 06:34 AM
Hello,
I am new to coin collecting.
On day I came across a different looking quater and thought I would look it up, It turned out to be nothing. I was told my all brown quarter has been buried in dirt,Any way.. as I was looking up my quarter I started looking at all the other coins ,and I found them interesting
That was six months ago. I been doing some reading about coin collecting
I now find myself looking for error/veriety coins.Its fun to try and find that speacial one. I have a few I think, but Im not banking on them. I do enjoy this new little hobby of mine.
although I do spend hours looking threw rolls of coins :tinysmile_hmm_t2:

Theresa

Steven
06-08-2008, 06:36 AM
Welcome to the forum Theresa,

We would be more than glad to help with any questions you may have and if you have photos to go with the questions all the more better.

Shingpumps
06-08-2008, 07:47 AM
Welcome, hope to read more post from you in the future.

Brad
06-08-2008, 08:43 AM
Welcome, good luck with your roll searching!

car10
06-08-2008, 07:50 PM
Hello,
I am new to coin collecting.
That was six months ago. I been doing some reading about coin collecting
I now find myself looking for error/veriety coins.Its fun to try and find that speacial one. I have a few I think, but Im not banking on them. I do enjoy this new little hobby of mine.
although I do spend hours looking threw rolls of coins :tinysmile_hmm_t2:

Theresa
That is how it starts. The next thing you know you're hooked. It's not a bad thing though.
Welcome to the forum and keep up the reading.:)

Wheat Cents
06-09-2008, 07:44 AM
Welcome liltcent

THE PENNY MAN
06-09-2008, 08:19 PM
Theresa,
It is VERY addicting that is for sure, I am hooked on it and it is so greatr to go to the bank and get the boxes of pennies or circulated rolls, then come home to look thru them to see what great treasure you will find. Welcome and keep up the great hunting.

Patrick

jack13straw
06-10-2008, 03:28 PM
Welcome Theresa from another newbie to the forum.