PDA

View Full Version : A good person

lineop3
01-21-2011, 02:22 PM
I want to thank Frank again for sending me more coins.
Frank gave me my first slabbed coin! He also gave me a handful of "V" nickles dated: 1898 through 1912. One of the 1912 is a D.
What a wonderful member we have!

Aisha

RWBILLER
01-21-2011, 02:25 PM
I second that! He sent me a bunch of real nice lincolns (wheats). LCR is lucky to have him as a member!
roger

JeanK
01-21-2011, 03:37 PM
Yep, Frank is a really nice coin buddy!
Jean

pennies4pennies
01-21-2011, 09:13 PM
Thank You all. I don't mind sharing. Just think if the whole world would do the same. I think it would be a better place.

Frank

atarian
01-21-2011, 10:15 PM
Frank is one of the many that have been helping me with coins. Also want to shout out Aisha too . Both of you You rock ! just hit 400 chips today.

copperlover
01-22-2011, 12:02 PM
Frank is a good guy at heart.

Lucien

lineop3
01-23-2011, 04:59 AM
Thank you Jay. Glad I could help.

Aisha

celartu
01-23-2011, 05:31 AM
All told of Frank's true, is a great lover of coins

coin-crazy
01-23-2011, 07:36 AM
I dont know Frank as well as you guys.But all the feed back from his kind hearted sharing and helping gives him an A+ in my book!!!:tinysmile_classes_t

pennies4pennies
01-23-2011, 08:30 AM
First I must say everybody here on the LCR has a good heart, being giving things to other member helping find info out to some one who can't find it.
There is a lot of Great people here that are kind and generous. Look at how each of us take the time to help our fellow members in the coin world. You don't have to send something to be a good hearted person. Just the fact of helping another person is being top in my books. This site has brought me a lot of new friends and I am sure it has done the same for you.

Thank You all again. As you know I do sell a lot of coins, and being a top rated seller that only proves I am doing what I put out to do. I like finding those coins that no one has seen before ( We all do ) and some I keep and others I sell.I have a pretty good collection. If I have it and I find another I will sell the one I don't need. Ebay has a lot of bad sellers and I am trying to make it better but I am just one person. Most coins I show here I sell because either I have it or don't collect it. I also like sending coins to members to give them something I never got giving to me. I have found out that honesty is the best policy in coins. If you can't trust your fellow coin member then who can you trust. I know some people here on the LCR can't afford or get some of the coins I get so I do sometimes send things out to members.Not saying every member I send to can't get what I send them but just the thought that counts. I know a few times I went off on the LCR and I always apologize for it. I don't mean it but just a off day I guess.I was out of line the other day with a post Wendell replied to and I apologize to Wendell for my bad manners. So lets help each other out like everybody does and we all will have a good time here at the LCR and learn from each other.
Happy Hunting
Frank

copperlover
01-23-2011, 09:31 AM
Thanks to Frank for being honest and speaking the truth. We have to trust our fellow
members and help others in a real way. I appreciate your willingness to share no matter what the critics say. In the end this community will be a much better place.

Lucien

mustbebob
01-23-2011, 01:20 PM
Very well said Frank...

CCC
01-23-2011, 09:33 PM
I agree with Bob...."Very well said"

mitchell12
01-29-2011, 08:13 AM
Hey that is great so are you collecting n number of coins. is it so. nice thought i would check if i get any more coins i will sent it across to you.