View Full Version : Possibly a new rpm

JeanK
04-21-2011, 02:47 PM
There are four coins from the same roll of original bank wrapped rolls I just finished searching. There seems to be three rpms alike, and one that is different. The first three are alike and the fourth coin is quite different.

I have not found any examples of these at any source I have searched.
Posting here to see if anyone recognizes any of them.
Thanks for checking,
Jean

copperlover
04-21-2011, 03:48 PM
This may be new because I can't find any listed like yours. You may have some finds here Jean. Thanks for sharing.

Lucien

jfines69
04-21-2011, 03:51 PM
Those do look familiar... They all look like 1980D Lincoln Cents... LOL... If you didn't find them listed they are most likely new... That is awesome Jean... Four new listings in one day... You are giving Aisha a run for the money...LOL... Congrats... I hope they are new!!!

eaxtellcoin
04-21-2011, 05:07 PM
Gene, First coin is not listed by Coneca, It maybe by NCADD but I don't have any copies of the 1980's. The last pic to me looks more like junk and grease inside and around the mintmark. I would take a piece of non scented / Non lanolin toilet paper and gently rub the area, if it moves or disappears then.....

JeanK
04-21-2011, 05:08 PM
Thanks fellas.
Me too... I like keeping Aisha guessing about how many more there might be... teehee. Sooooo, I better get back to searching.
Jean