PDA

View Full Version : A Note of Thanks

RWBILLER
08-10-2008, 08:39 AM
Hi:
I just wanted to take the time to thank all of you on this site. A couple of months ago I was just searching for wheat cents and well known errors, etc. After discovering this site, "A whole new world of errors, conversation, and amazement on how well this site is constructed" has been given to my daughter and I. It is really a great feeling when you find a Wide AM or a CUD or an RPM, etc., and to be able to share your find with others.
You all, have got me hooked!
Thanks so much.
Roger

car10
08-10-2008, 09:00 AM
Hi:
I just wanted to take the time to thank all of you on this site. A couple of months ago I was just searching for wheat cents and well known errors, etc. After discovering this site, "A whole new world of errors, conversation, and amazement on how well this site is constructed" has been given to my daughter and I. It is really a great feeling when you find a Wide AM or a CUD or an RPM, etc., and to be able to share your find with others.
You all, have got me hooked!
Thanks so much.
Roger
The "great feeling" increases exponetially when there is someone special in your life, such as your daughter, who shares your enthusiasm and excitement. The shared experience makes it that much easier to get "hooked". As long as there are still variety coins to be found there is no cure.

Brad
08-10-2008, 10:26 AM
Thanks for the kind words...