PDA

View Full Version : Never give up, never give in 1958P

Brown78
05-30-2011, 08:56 PM
I love that phrase...:D

jcuve
05-31-2011, 03:44 PM
I don't see hub doubling.

I want to suggest you give up on '58Ps and '69Ss as I don't expect you to end up finding anything except MD and DDD...but then you'll end up finding something despite my suggestion (Murphy's Law in action). I am confident a few rolls of '60Ds will yield some RPMs; looking through '62s and '06s will likely yield minor DDOs and maybe make it easier to spot some DDOs elsewhere later...

simonm
05-31-2011, 05:38 PM
I don't see hub doubling.

I want to suggest you give up on '58Ps and '69Ss as I don't expect you to end up finding anything except MD and DDD...but then you'll end up finding something despite my suggestion (Murphy's Law in action). I am confident a few rolls of '60Ds will yield some RPMs; looking through '62s and '06s will likely yield minor DDOs and maybe make it easier to spot some DDOs elsewhere later...

Ah good ol' Murphy's Law...gets us every time! Like the original "incredible voyage" movie when they all shrink and go into that guy to fix some disease...anyway, just about everything went wrong in that movie, including the plot. :LOL_Hair: