wolfkill
06-17-2011, 08:21 AM
what????69s wow

coinman2009
06-17-2011, 09:29 AM
I have roll or two.......post or no post.....no post!:tinysmile_eyebrow_t

amosamos16
06-17-2011, 10:35 AM
Are you posting a question about them, or just posting a picture of a 69s. This is a section called q&a. Please dont post pictures of just a regular coin for the heck of it. All on here have nice coins but do not post a picture of them over and over. When i click on a section called q&a im looking for a question or answer about a coin, so i may learn something or answer somthing. Please be respectful of the rules of the site. Your tomfoolerly is getting old, even for me.

Steven
06-17-2011, 04:41 PM
Are you posting a question about them, or just posting a picture of a 69s.

This is my question as well. As stated what is the question. There should be a question accompanying the photos and an indication of where on the coin the question is in reference to when posting in this forum.

If the purpose of this thread is simply to post coin photos, there is an album section on the profile page that would be more appropriate for this.

mustbebob
06-17-2011, 04:49 PM
IMHO, this has gone on long enough. You have another 10 photos in this post. Do you really need this many pics? What is it you want from us. Hundreds of photos have been posted by you, with nothing having been found. The same thing happened when you bombarded me with tons of photos by email. I strongly suggest you cease posting photos of normal coins. We KNOW what they look like. We do want you to learn here, and obviously, you are having a hard time grasping the difference between machine doubling and true hub doubling. Many folks have made sincere attempts at helping you, but you seldom answer a question directly. Please keep your posts simple. The fewest amount of photos will also help immensely.