PDA

View Full Version : This one is for liveandievarieties was supposed to be a joke.

Brown78
06-17-2011, 10:13 PM
The title of the thread was not ddo 1969s, it was This is for liveandie........ during the post i said i can be funny as well just read it gosh!!! it went way to far wow...

wolfkill
06-18-2011, 12:00 AM
what the@#$%A*&^(Z% is this????

simonm
06-18-2011, 12:07 AM
Brown, we all read the post. The fact of the matter is that you were being deceptive by using a variety ANOTHER MEMBER GAVE YOU, and making it seem like you had found a monumental discovery. A contributing factor would be the lack of varieties and errors that you post, and the repetitive questions that you ask, regarding what I believe is the same coin over and over again. The frustrating part is that although we do our best to explain, it seems that more pictures pop up that contain die deterioration or machine doubling, to things that we have explained to you in detail. Combined with the 3-5 threads you start per day puts stress on the other members. Although the post from before was just a joke, and would usually be taken lightly and with a small chuckle, the situation that has been created over time has left us irritated and overwhelmed.

Roller
06-18-2011, 05:25 AM
I, for one, never got the "joke" part anyway and stopped looking at the post after the first look.