PDA

View Full Version : 2004 P DDR can't find on CC listing

engine823
07-04-2011, 08:22 AM
Hey found this coin with a rather long Doubled 7th column. Was concidering having it attributed. What do you all think. Also I realize it is not a major DD but I enjoy finding stuff, ALOT if it is a new variety!

This is a 2004P reverse

hasfam
07-04-2011, 08:53 AM
The pic is kind of grainy and its hard to make out the outline of the doubled column. Is there a die crack at the top of bay #1? Its a long shot, but it might be CDDR-045 in DVN #22 If you have that DVN, take a look at it. Like i said, it's hard to make out the shape and placement of the doubling in the photo.

engine823
07-04-2011, 11:45 AM
Sorry about the grainy look in the pic. The doubled column runs from the hand of the statue to well below the foot. It is on column 7. As far as the die crack I'm not sure right now but I will look. I am away from home and answering this post.

engine823
07-04-2011, 04:31 PM
Hasfam,
I'm home, Looked for the CDDR-45 but it is not the same. This is a single extra column and the 45 is a double. I have contacted Bob and will be sending it to him. He said he had not seen one like it!!!

Yeah, even though it is a minor doubled die it may be a new unknown one!!

hasfam
07-04-2011, 07:35 PM
Hasfam,
I'm home, Looked for the CDDR-45 but it is not the same. This is a single extra column and the 45 is a double. I have contacted Bob and will be sending it to him. He said he had not seen one like it!!!

Yeah, even though it is a minor doubled die it may be a new unknown one!!

Ok, great. Good luck with it.