PDA

View Full Version : [Example] Eleven (.11 Cent) Piece

1sgret
10-04-2008, 03:58 PM
:tinysmile_eyebrow_t For the Error/Variety Collectors: Enjoy!!!!!!!!!

A 1999 Lincoln Cent Struck over a 1999 Roosevelt Dime. Two Dates Showing: One on the Obverse and the other one on the Reverse.

Brad
10-04-2008, 04:09 PM
You really have some great coins. You should build an album with all your certified coins. I would love to see it.

1sgret
10-04-2008, 04:20 PM
You really have some great coins. You should build an album with all your certified coins. I would love to see it.
:squigglemouth: I would like to try, however I don't know how to go about doing it like yours. Any Help would be appreciated. I like the way yours is laid out.
I have a little over 400 coins graded (Not all Lincolns) including Variety and Errors and High grade Lincolns. Joe
Thank You for the Comment on the coins. You can PM with your suggestions.:D

Shingpumps
10-04-2008, 07:19 PM
Your collection is insane. Really nice. I would like to see them in an album too.

Brad
10-04-2008, 10:50 PM
It seems like you know how to put pictures in an album. Are you talking about taking the pictures? My are all scans. Scanners are good for slabs, but they don't show much detail on the coin. Let us know how we can help.

1sgret
10-05-2008, 03:57 AM
How do you get so many pictures in a row without running out of room in 1 album? My profile page tells me I only have so many bytes left to post pictures. What I want to do is take 1 complete/continuous row of pictures of the front of the slab with my Canon and post it all in a row so all the viewer has to do is go straight down the line of photos by clicking on them.

Do I post the pictures in my profile page? I'm not too savvy on computers but willing to learn and I do not have a scanner. Any help is really appreciated. Joe