PDA

View Full Version : tired eyes

strwrght53
11-08-2011, 04:19 AM
I don't know if any of you have done this but it cost me a nights sleep,I was searching lincolns got in a robot mode I guess,I must have seen an S coin prior to the one i was looking at which was a 62D I throw it in the going back to bank bag and it registers I just threw back a 62 S,now if I'm not mistaken they weren't minted ....so here i go back to the going back to the bank bag which by the way had well over a brick in it and went thru looking for that 62S lincolm.....was wondering if anyone else has done the same or should I go and get committed:cry:

1sgret
11-08-2011, 04:25 AM
I don't know if any of you have done this but it cost me a nights sleep,I was searching lincolns got in a robot mode I guess,I must have seen an S coin prior to the one i was looking at which was a 62D I throw it in the going back to bank bag and it registers I just threw back a 62 S,now if I'm not mistaken they weren't minted ....so here i go back to the going back to the bank bag which by the way had well over a brick in it and went thru looking for that 62S lincolm.....was wondering if anyone else has done the same or should I go and get committed:cry:

Cure all is to get some sleep and don't dream about Lincolns!!!:LOL_Hair: Yep been there and done that and I have learned to let it go and keep on to more new bricks.

strwrght53
11-08-2011, 04:29 AM
but I was so sure that I found the holy grail and then lost it....you are right sleep is the answer but it sure does make for some interesting moments,ty for the imput

Rollem
11-08-2011, 06:20 AM
Hey Committed, sounds like more than tired eyes..LOL I usually start knowing something is wrong when everything has strong ccw hub doubling. Then start to think I bought all of Joe's Picasa Album. LOL

But then I wake up and go to bed.

DoubleYou
11-08-2011, 07:33 AM
Can't be an S by a long shot, as San Francisco wasn't minting any coins then.

1sgret
11-08-2011, 07:34 AM
Hey Committed, sounds like more than tired eyes..LOL I usually start knowing something is wrong when everything has strong ccw hub doubling. Then start to think I bought all of Joe's Picasa Album. LOL

But then I wake up and go to bed.

:sign10::sign10::sign10::LOL_Hair::tinysmile_hmm_t : Joe

strwrght53
11-08-2011, 06:14 PM
that's my point, I should have known the minute I thought I saw it:)