PDA

View Full Version : 1956-d rpm #1

crocky28
11-12-2011, 12:13 PM
A pretty cool RPM...I was reminded about a post about someone's wife recalling info related to die doubling and the comments that followed about other members wives not really giving a hoot about their finds when I showed this coin to my boyfriend...I was obviously going on about how "dramatic" it looks and how it's a great find and was only met with some raised eyebrows and a far-away sounding "oh yeah...really great...". I guess if i actually sold something he may think it was a little more interesting. Anyways, while it may not be the best find I've had, I know my fellow lincoln cent hunters will appreciate it!

Brad
11-12-2011, 01:41 PM
The 1956 D/D rpm 1 is the first RPM I ever found. Very bold RPM. Nice find!

copperlover
11-12-2011, 01:44 PM
Very prominent RPM. Congrats on your find.

hasfam
11-12-2011, 01:57 PM
Totally appreciate it. Great find. And it was my wife you were referring to. She has joined in the hunt more regularly since I posted that thread some months ago. We are kind of competing each night for the best find....but don't tell her that.:LOL_Hair:

RWBILLER
11-12-2011, 03:48 PM
A very nice rm dramatic!
Roget

lineop3
11-13-2011, 09:34 AM
Totally appreciate it. Great find. And it was my wife you were referring to. She has joined in the hunt more regularly since I posted that thread some months ago. We are kind of competing each night for the best find....but don't tell her that.:LOL_Hair:

Now you know I've got to call her now don't you Rock.
Cool RPM find crocky...it's pretty strong.

Aisha

pennies4pennies
11-13-2011, 12:38 PM
I must say it is one of the best RPMs to find. A BIG CONGRATS!!!!!!