PDA

View Full Version : 2011 P sort of looks like a DDO

wapa
03-17-2012, 11:18 AM
This looks sort of like the pictures on CC but I can't match the any of the markers to attribute the coin. I have found several of these in one roll but only have taken pics of 2 coins for comparison. Interestingly the crack on the rev on the shield is a close match for all the coins. I am not holding my hopes very high on this one as I been proved wrong too many times in the past. :LOL_Hair: Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

jcuve
03-17-2012, 11:35 AM
Sure seems like some notching on RTY with a touch of extra thickness. Nice find!

LINCOLNWATCHER
03-17-2012, 12:23 PM
GOOD EYE! Very nice.

hasfam
03-17-2012, 12:28 PM
Looks like a DDO to me too. Congrats.

copperlover
03-17-2012, 01:08 PM
Finally you found a DDO for 2011 and your pics were proof positive. Congrats my friend. All it takes is searching and good pics.Job well done.
Lucien

wapa
03-17-2012, 05:34 PM
Thanks all. Don't know what variety it is but it is very cool just the same. I think this is my very first one I have found and I have like 4 of them, all form 1 roll.. :LOL_Hair: I am liking these zincs for sure. It always helps to have a good rolls to search too. coppertop, you got anymore? :sign10:

Coppertop
03-19-2012, 04:54 AM
Sent a few of these as bonus rolls , nice bonus huh lol. This looks like the same example Steven found,its minor but looks to be unlisted.Great eyes , I can't put anything past you guys

wapa
03-19-2012, 10:10 AM
Yeah those were some good rolls! Thanks again. It is hard to go back to those bank rolls and find nothing. It is fairly minor, but then again looking at some some of the others listed throughout the years is pretty major. At least you can easily see it. :LOL_Hair: It is cool just the same. Did Steven post some pics of the ones he found? I don't remember seeing any but I may have missed them. It would be interesting to see if the crack on the rev is identical one all his as well. It only makes sense that they are, but more a curiosity than anything else. Man it is much more fun to search and find something then to search and search and so on and maybe find something very minor ones the rev like on the little Abe or memorial columns. However the search continues. :D