PDA

View Full Version : [Example] Lincoln Large Brockage & B/S

1sgret
12-18-2008, 05:07 PM
This is a No Date Lincoln Cent which is graded MS-64 Red.

It has a 90% Brockage on the Obverse and is also Broad Struck. There is alot of zinc showing and a start of a split on this error.

This coin also has some real nice detail within the Brockage.

mustbebob
12-18-2008, 05:51 PM
Very cool Joe. I think brockages are one of the neatest errors there is. It's just too bad I don't have any yet, but I have been lucky enough to examine quite a few.

1sgret
12-18-2008, 06:22 PM
I have to agree with you. Somewhere in my mess I have a full mirror Brockage. I'll see if I can locate it or my daughter may have it. It is really Kool!!!!!

Daggit
12-18-2008, 06:41 PM
Joe you seem to have quite a few Lincoln's, should you run out of storage room I have a corner in my office that would be suitable for extra storage.

kloccwork419
12-18-2008, 06:41 PM
Is there anything you DONT have Joe?..lolol...Soon as you get fired from the mint ,let me know, Im gonna apply!!!!

1sgret
12-18-2008, 06:50 PM
Joe you seem to have quite a few Lincoln's, should you run out of storage room I have a corner in my office that would be suitable for extra storage.

I would hate to pay the shipping cost for all my Lincolns and other denominations in varieties and errors that I have.:tinysmile_eyebrow_t

Jason: No applications are being accepted as of now!, Haven't you heard we are in a recession (Whatever that means) and the government is just making more money to spend.:LOL_Hair:

Daggit
12-18-2008, 08:27 PM
No problem Joe I will pay the shipping:tinysmile_hmm_t:

1sgret
12-19-2008, 02:26 AM
No problem Joe I will pay the shipping:tinysmile_hmm_t:

The shipping wouldn't be bad it would though to pay for the insurance. Thanks for the offer Sandra, but I think I can find storage here in my large safe.:LOL_Hair:
If I run out of room I'll send the overflow, however you and the psyco cat don't need to wait. Second thought the cat would proably be a good guard dog (Cat).:squigglemouth:

CCC
12-19-2008, 06:43 PM
The shipping wouldn't be bad it would though to pay for the insurance. Thanks for the offer Sandra, but I think I can find storage here in my large safe.:LOL_Hair:
If I run out of room I'll send the overflow, however you and the psyco cat don't need to wait. Second thought the cat would proably be a good guard dog (Cat).:squigglemouth:

Just so you know Joe: The guy with all the DDO's and roll's sell's safe's. I kinda like the 5000.00 one. It's digitial and finger print controlled. It also has a climate controlled enviroment. If I bought one: You could put them in my safe! I like that idea:)

1sgret
12-20-2008, 03:53 AM
Right on, and the Second Saturday of this week is coming up, so please wait until it arrives then purchase the safe on that day and I'll send you my overflow.(LOL)

Please don't hold your breath waiting!!!!!!!!!(LOL)

CCC
12-20-2008, 08:31 AM
Right on, and the Second Saturday of this week is coming up, so please wait until it arrives then purchase the safe on that day and I'll send you my overflow.(LOL)

Please don't hold your breath waiting!!!!!!!!!(LOL)

Actually everyday is Saturday when your on vacation. Now how am I going to get that heavy safe in my house? :)

1sgret
12-20-2008, 09:47 AM
Very Carefully!!!!!!!!!(LOL)

RWBILLER
12-20-2008, 10:43 AM
Joe:
outstanding - what elst can I say.
Thanks
Roger

1sgret
12-20-2008, 01:18 PM
Thanks for the comments. You can see I have alot of time on my hands and I am posting too much. That's OK though, I Love this Forum.