PDA

View Full Version : For Sale Unsearched Wheats

liveandievarieties
10-26-2012, 02:27 PM
Both bags sold.
My apologies to everyone else who inquired, your interest is appreciated!

We've been buying several $50 bags of sorted wheats(by date only). One of my suppliers on the west side of the state literally has several thousand bags and is constantly buying more. For a premium, I buy bags from him that are sorted by date.

We then cherrypick the bags and have had a very high level of success. In the last month we've cherrypicked:
3 1941 DDO #1s
2 1941 DDO #2s
over a dozen 1942 doubled eyelids, including 2 new ones that will soon be listed on CC
3 1944-D/S #1s
5 1944-D/S #2s
6 1951-D DDOs
3 1951-D/S #1s
1 1952-D/S #2
as well as several hundred doubled dies and RPMs not listed in the Cherrypicker's guide.

So, as you can see, these bags are high producers in die varieties.

Our problem is that we have far more coins than we're able to search- we've got 5 bags of mixed date wheats, 8 bags of circ. memorials, several hundred BU rolls and have just received over 10,000 cents from my supplier, all separated by date.

1956-D is the most pelntiful date and we have several bags of 1,000 each. Because there's a local coin show this weekend and we've got more unsearched stuff than we'll get through in months, I'm selling off some of it.

Offering for sale- 2 bags of 1956-D cents, 1000+ coins in each bag. Each bag of over 1,000 is $56, including shipping.

This is not a scam, I simply know where to find unsearched wheats, I make a living from die varieties and much of that comes from cherrypicking.

I've tossed a major variety into each of the 2 bags so that you're guaranteed to be sucessful, but I expect that there'll be plenty of other goodies in the bags as well- they're direct from my supplier and have not been searched at all.

PM me, these will likely sell quickly.