PDA

View Full Version : 2006 p ddo?

Antiquity
11-14-2012, 04:20 AM
Not certain on this one, compared to the other 2006's Ive looked at "liberty" seems to be extra thick. Have not taken the time to check coppercoins yet. Figured I would see if I was on the right track first.

Sorry if the pictures suck, I really need to figure out how to focus this camera while its on this amscope mount, I assume it possible somehow....I admit I hate reading instructions.

Thanks as always.

willbrooks
11-14-2012, 04:56 AM
Thomas, I think I see extra thickness on the right arm of the Y and possible notching on the SE corners of the T and Y, but I am not positive. Can you get a close-up shot of this area? I would give CC a run-through anyway. I come across ones like this from time to time that aren't listed. In the past, I have just assumed they are too minor to be listed. Maybe I am totally off-base. Good luck with it.

edit: Lol, and no sooner did I ask for a close-up and it appeared before my post went up! I think it looks very promising. Let's see what some others think.

flyhi3
11-14-2012, 05:08 AM
Looks promising! I can see notching on the upper left of "BER"... looks like a nice find!!!:)