PDA

View Full Version : Silver Roosevelt Dimes @ Spot

coincollectingenterprises
11-14-2012, 04:47 PM
Hey, I'm working on incorporating silver into my website as a new stream lined product available to all. Before I do, I wanted to offer a pre-sale to you guys here by offering silver Roosevelt dimes (considered "90% silver junk") @ spot price based on when I see it and converse with you to verify the sale (and you obviously agreeing to that price).

Please send a private message to me to ensure your security and privacy in regards to silver investing and do not reply below unless you have an overall comment, question, etc.

No matter the amount you buy, shipping cost will be $7.87 including shipping, tracking, and insurance in a small flat rate usps box (unless you want more than can physically fit in a small flat rate usps box then it'll be $12.87 in a usps medium flat rate box).

Generally, silver like this sells for a premium above spot when buying retail and hopefully you'll find this to be an attractive, useful, and generous offer.

Spot price offer is based on payment by a check. Payment by wire transfer please add $15 (fee charged to me) to the total. Payment by Paypal please add 2.2% (fee charged to me) to the total.

These will be randomly selected and based entirely on silver value by quantity not by numismatic value.

Feel welcome to ask any questions, thanks for your time!
-Dan