PDA

View Full Version : 2011p 1do 007 eds

Roller
11-16-2012, 04:41 AM
This appears to be and EDS coin. No crack on forehead or chip on the shield. The shield shoulder crack is there. Wish they had done a better job on the rinse cycle for he 2011s other than water spots this is cpon is in high MS condition. (Posting mainly to see if my earlier problem with posting pictures is cured. And, it is not.)
Now I went back and did an edit and the pictures loaded one at a time. But I had a 5th picture that, again, did not load. There seems to be a problem with the capacity for pictures.

jcuve
11-17-2012, 02:44 PM
I assume you are placing it side by side with your MDS George. Sure might be an EDS. Send it to Bob. Congrats on the nice find! Die 007 is a nice one...

simonm
11-17-2012, 02:47 PM
I love the doubling on die 7. Great find!

Roller
11-17-2012, 03:19 PM
I assume you are placing it side by side with your MDS George. Sure might be an EDS. Send it to Bob. Congrats on the nice find! Die 007 is a nice one...
Jason. I clicked on the blue prompt "die 007 is a nice one" at the end of your message and a prompt came up stating that I am about to call a Russian phone number. Was the post hijacked or is it not at all yours?

simonm
11-17-2012, 03:21 PM
Jason. I clicked on the blue prompt "die 007 is a nice one" at the end of your message and a prompt came up stating that I am about to call a Russian phone number. Was the post hijacked or is it not at all yours?

To me, nothing looks prompted in his post. (I'm assuming you mean hypertext...where clicking on the text will link you to a website.) That is quite odd.

Scott99
11-17-2012, 03:26 PM
To me, nothing looks prompted in his post. (I'm assuming you mean hypertext...where clicking on the text will link you to a website.) That is quite odd.

Me either... but...

Jason. I clicked on the blue prompt "die 007 is a nice one" at the end of your message and a prompt came up stating that I am about to call a Russian phone number.

Sometimes certain browsers will do this if you have certain tool bars/adware installed on your computer. It wouldn't hurt to run a quick virus scan and adware/malicious software scan. That's the first thing I would do if it seems bothersome.

Roller
11-17-2012, 03:52 PM
That's funny. You mean "007 is a nice one..." is not lit up in blue on your screens?

Scott99
11-17-2012, 04:28 PM
Nope, not on mine.

simonm
11-17-2012, 04:51 PM
Not on mine either. What browser are you using? I'm on Safari.

Roller
11-17-2012, 04:52 PM
I have at least 8 of these but I don't believe the one on CC (which is also mine) is one of them. That one is probably in the Box. However, the ones I have at hand show a progression from no crack on the head or chip ont the lower west of the shield to the MDS state that appears on the CC coin. The flow lines toward the rim of the coins also progresses from less to greater as we get to the MDS. As you know, I'm not an expert at this but my estimation of EDS is based on these factors. I don't mind sending the whole bunch to Bob but I also don't want to waste his time. If he thinks I should, I will.

jcuve
11-17-2012, 07:35 PM
I did not link "Die 007 is a nice one" - has to be something on your end.

PM Bob. I always like to see a complete group of die state photos on CC...