PDA

View Full Version : "JB" John Bordner - NCADD

eaxtellcoin
01-17-2013, 04:50 PM
Friends and colleagues. It brings me great sadness to see from the Coneca Website. John Bordner - President of NCADD has passed. The article was short and brief from Ken Potter.

John help me greatly when I first started in this hobby. His publications along with Billy C, John Wexler and many others always kept me looking for the next great find. He was always willing to help and a pleasure to talk to on the phone. He will be missed..

DCW
01-17-2013, 05:05 PM
Thats a real shame. I didnt even know the club was still around. Something I always thought about joining but never did. Prayers go out to the family.

jallengomez
01-17-2013, 06:22 PM
Sorry to hear that. All my best to his friends and family.

flyhi3
01-18-2013, 05:05 AM
Very sad to hear that, my thoughts and prayers to his family and friends.

jcuve
01-18-2013, 06:17 AM
Thanks for posting this Eric. I never met John, but have only heard good things about him. I knew he co-authored several books and co-founded NCADD with Billy. I had heard he was ill last year and suspended RPM attributions. With his passing I am not sure what will happen to the club.

copperlover
01-18-2013, 06:44 AM
Thanks for sharing this news with others Eric. I am sure he will be missed by many of his friends and family. May he be remembered for his work.