PDA

View Full Version : 2012P Trails?

papascoins
04-10-2013, 09:06 PM
I'm posting some pics of a coin from an OBW Roll and the coin was found last April. (2012) The thread started by Jacob for his 2012 trails/DDO coin reminded me about this one, so I pulled a coin to photo and post here.
I sent this coin to B J Neff last year along with MANY others, but for some reason, it did not make it to be listed on the site. Its sure not that I needed another 2012 more on there! But I just wanted to get an opinion from some here. I feel that the multi-directional trails on 'TRUST' show strongly enough to not be minor. I think this die makes this an interesting variety, and a profound find that could be advantageous to the theory of trail dies. Do you?

Ok, so I could be wrong, but I still had fun (with my grandson) finding almost a full roll of these!

Jacob
04-10-2013, 09:12 PM
I agree with BJ it is to minor but it is interesting.

willbrooks
04-11-2013, 05:06 AM
The bottom line is that is it is up to the site's attributers whether or not a coin should be listed. If you want to try it in the court of public opinion, then list it on ebay. To be honest, there is no chance I would have set this aside while searching, and that is even IF i noticed it. Good luck with whatever you do with it.

papascoins
04-12-2013, 04:28 PM
Thanks for lookin.