PDA

View Full Version : 1jackel1

ERRORCENTS
05-08-2013, 01:51 PM
Hello all i would like to say that i have known George personally for a longtime. And he has a very impressive error and variety collection, him and I will get together and go through Lincoln cents, it is a passion of George's and mine to do this great hobby. When George tells you what he has he is not fibbing. He has a collection that anyone of us would like to have and the time he spent doing this through the years is awesome.

He has taught me a lot about the hobby and what to look for, he is the first person to teach me about "WAVY STEPS". this is really how we first met a longtime ago. He know's what he is looking for also the different dies and rotation of the dies. I was so happy that we met and are still doing this together, as you could only always learn more as you look at Lincoln cents.

If there is a coin that you need for your PC then George would be my first person to ask, as he has great error's and varieties in his collection. He also has lot of GEM BU coins from bank rolls. I just wanted to post this to let you know that he is a great asset to the LCR Community.

Thank you,
Patrick

1jackel1
05-09-2013, 05:32 AM
Hi, Thank you Patrick, we got to get together because i have a ton of new stuff to show ya.

George

ERRORCENTS
05-10-2013, 02:53 AM
George you are very welcome, and yes we will get together ok, i always look forward in looking at your collection.

Patrick