PDA

View Full Version : Spent the afternoon with Rays setup and my Registry Lincolns

Antiquity
05-12-2013, 05:19 PM
Think I did fairly well for a beginner, I must admit the setup does all the work, I just have to spend my time taking the photos and pasting and editing the obverse and reverse together. I found I prefer shooting raw coins vs slabs.

Still need to do the last half of the batch. Can you spot the one I did not photograph (hint: its the best looking one, the 1909 S). Just thought I would share, nice to finally be able to catalog them with photos.

LINK HERE (http://www.pcgs.com/SetRegistry/publishedset.aspx?s=102174&ac=1)

So thanks again Ray!

rlmillerjr
05-12-2013, 06:07 PM
Sorry to bug you Antiquity, but what do you mean by registry Lincolns? Those are good pics, and I notice they were all au58 bn, so I take it you work for PCGS, thanks for sharing

admrose
05-12-2013, 06:17 PM
Sorry to bug you Antiquity, but what do you mean by registry Lincolns? Those are good pics, and I notice they were all au58 bn, so I take it you work for PCGS, thanks for sharing

Registry sets are sets that people compile based on lists put out by the TPG services. PCGS (among others) allows you to display your registry on the registry section of their website. That's what Antiquity is doing.

Trust me, if he worked for PCGS he would not be a member here or have submitted coins to PCGS for grading.

copperlover
05-12-2013, 06:29 PM
Great coins and pics. Thanks for sharing.

Lucien

Rollem
05-12-2013, 06:49 PM
Great Pictures Thomas.
Nice examples to photograph.

James

GrumpyEd
05-12-2013, 09:15 PM
Neat, you're doing the Everyman set.

People doing that set sure made AU-58s harder to get :)
A really neat set to do.

I didn't think about it before but in the later dates it probably doesn't get any easier. Most of the graded coins are going to be MS reds.

rlm's cents
05-12-2013, 09:31 PM
That 1925- is cool. I like that one!