PDA

View Full Version : Rpm

Pat
01-03-2008, 10:07 PM
Either that or just the top of another S?

Steven
01-04-2008, 05:57 AM
Either that or just the top of another S?

Pat,
This is an RPM#004 showing a strong secondary MM to the north. This thread could go in the variety section.
Very nice example.

It would be nice to have a section listing photos of identified RPMs for future reference. this would also allow for layovers with site photos for comparison of future finds.

When doing layovers for identification of an RPM the date is a necessary part of it to give location of the MM in comparison to the date. Some RPMs are so similar though other markers are needed for identification as well.

Steven

Brad
01-04-2008, 09:03 AM
I agree with Steven. He always responds faster than me.

Pat
01-04-2008, 09:23 AM
Pat,
This is an RPM#004 showing a strong secondary MM to the north. This thread could go in the variety section.
Very nice example.

It would be nice to have a section listing photos of identified RPMs for future reference. this would also allow for layovers with site photos for comparison of future finds.

When doing layovers for identification of an RPM the date is a necessary part of it to give location of the MM in comparison to the date. Some RPMs are so similar though other markers are needed for identification as well.

Steven

Steven,

Bring this request up in the General Discussion forum.. Let's discuss I too have been thinking of better ways move the examples that are Confirmed or at least LCR Attributed.