PDA

View Full Version : Hello, I am glad to be here

MichaelB
09-02-2013, 04:57 PM
Hello all. My name is Michael and I am glad to become a part of this community. I just recently got into collecting pennies. I have been a silver bug for a little while and this expansion feels right. I look forward to learning a lot from this community and adding in what I can.

I was recommended to this forum by Chris Welch. I have had some great interactions with Chris and there was nothing but great things said about these forums.

With all of that said, I am an avid garage saler/antique gallery patron/and web hound searching around, learning about the trade, and finding out what options are available to find nice deals on goods that interest me. I have yet to make it to a coin show, but I see that happening in the near future.

With all of that being said, I am open to anyone that wants to share knowledge and pointers. I love to learn and I have a lot to learn about this trade. It seems like a good fit for me.

I hope you are all having a great day and I cant wait to hear from you.

MichaelB

Maineman750
09-02-2013, 05:05 PM
Welcome to the forum Michael !

koinmon
09-02-2013, 05:11 PM
Welcome to the forum.
George

Roller
09-02-2013, 05:13 PM
Welcome to the forum. Knowing Chris you should have a good leg up. Milk him for all the info you can.:LOL_Hair:

simonm
09-02-2013, 05:15 PM
Welcome to the forum. You've definitely come to the right place. :D
Enjoy your stay!

georoxx
09-02-2013, 05:17 PM
WELCOME. I can tell that you are eager to learn and progress. That's good. Tons of good and friendly help here. Nice to have you along.

-George

Peter
09-02-2013, 05:35 PM
Welcome to the Forum! Try using the search function in the menu items above to look at past threads if you are looking for information on a particular subject, coin or in getting help on identifying a die variety. For more great information look at lincolncentresource.com and coppercoins.com.

enamel7
09-02-2013, 05:47 PM
Welcome aboard! Chris should have told you something though. We search and collect cents, not pennies.

MichaelB
09-02-2013, 06:53 PM
Ok. I'll learn quickly, I promise. No pennies, only cents ;)

liveandievarieties
09-02-2013, 07:22 PM
I'm really glad to see you pop in Michael, I think you'll be a fantastic fit around here. If you're anything like most of us you'll probably be deep into reading past threads on subjects that interest you for a while!

Feel free to participate in any threads. If you have any questions or are unsure of some of the functions of the site, I or any other moderator would be happy to help. Feel fee to PM anyone (click on the screen name and chose from the dropdown).

Welcome!

Arjohn
09-02-2013, 08:08 PM
Welcome! Join the choir