PDA

View Full Version : For Sale UNSEARCHED Memorial/Wheat Copper Bags

liveandievarieties
05-15-2014, 05:44 PM
LiveAnDieVarieties has teamed up with Coin Collecting Enterprises to offer LCR Members an exciting searching
opportunity.

In short, Dan at CC enterprises has invented a method that sorts out Wheat Cents. The machinery also sorts out anything that doesn't have a normal alloy reading.

Anomalous coins is a very broad term and covers a wide range of coins.

From discussion with Dan we have realized that IF there were to be a 1983 Copper Cent, these bags is where it would be sorted into. Additionally, this setting is a catch-all for error coins.

If you've been around on LCR for a while, you know the treasures that have come out of everything I've sold as unsearched. When I describe something as unsearched, you know it is.

I'd be searching through all these bags myself, but there's hundreds of them, literally- far more than we could go through.

Here is an example of what has already come out of these bags, you're probably familiar with this recent thread: http://lincolncentresource.net/forums/showthread.php?t=33096&highlight=errror+damage (http://lincolncentresource.net/forums/showthread.php?t=33096&highlight=errror+damage)

Here is a description of exactly what in in these bags, or rather how they're mechanically sorted:

"Copper cent bags $50 face value. Contents consist of copper memorials that had a false positive anomalous reading (were first-time ran through read with anomalous metal detected and ran through a second time with no anomalous metal detected). High potential for consisting of wheat cents, Canadian copper cents, and other like-metal coins. Quantity of type is unknown and thus cannot be guaranteed.

These bags may have errors referencing metal type since all coin from these bags were originally processed as rejected coin or coin detected to have the same material as wheat cents (meaning read as not copper memorial or zinc memorial). All coin is searched purely by machine sort of metal type and not graded. Coins have not been searched for numismatic value

Machinery uses various conductivity and permeability metal sensing technology to determine metallic content of a coin. Coins can have readings detected to less than 1% anomalies found. Can consist of differences ranging from metal impurities, coatings, under-weight, over-weight, imperfections, and other various consistences that would alter metal make-ups of a coin through the minting process or simple aging.

The machinery's primary focus is to identify copper memorial cents to very strict protocols. One factor necessary to achieve this is to actively identify wheat cents based on tin content and other readings that set them aside from the known copper memorial cent. Wheat cent conductivity and permeability settings, when not actively set as a separate denomination, cause inconsistencies in sorting methods. This means that any coin that does not meet the standards of 95% copper and 5% zinc, with a less than 1% margin of error, will be recirculated until identified, or simply actively rejected.

This also goes the same for wheat cents. When wheat cents are identified in bulk and placed aside until a sizable number is achieved, then they are re-ran through the machinery as an accuracy run through to remove any other coins that were read with similar anomalous readings as a completely separate run-through.

This process takes a significant amount of time to ensure accuracy and the reading windows for copper memorial cents are emphasized to allow greater through-put to include greater anomalous readings to be seen as positive. Other coins get in there because there has to be various range settings to account for the variety of metal differences found across the board in wheat cents.

The process described above creates copper cent bags that are a combination of five false positive readings that eventually were found to read "positive" as a copper memorial cent:

1: Copper cents read as false memorial cents sent to reject coin.
2: Copper cents read as false memorial cents sent to wheat cent coin.
3. Wheat cents read as positive wheat cents sent to wheat cent coin.
4. Wheat cents read as false wheat cents sent to reject coin.
5. Miscellaneous coins read false everything sent to reject coin.

All five of these possibilities, during the accuracy run through, were read positive copper memorial cent. "

As a final note- I will tell you I found an extremely significant coin in a bag of "anomalous" cents. I am in the process of having the coin authenticated, but it's a 5-figure coin. I'm not intentionally being vague, it's just not something I can discuss until authentication comes to fruition.

I have also personally pulled a 1903 British gold coin and every key date Lincoln with the exception of 3 dates.

ALSO IMPORTANT- this is not a guarantee that you'll be receiving thousands of dollars in coins, it is a guarantee that these coins have NEVER been looked over by anyone who knows about coins. These are a majority of copper memorial cents with random wheats and other possibilities mixed in.

This is how it will work: We collect payment and CC Enterprises ships your bag or bags out the same or next day (weather permitting). Bags are shipped by flat rate box, can ship either 1 or 2 bags for the same cost.

Pricing:
One bag of 5,000 cents- $175 + $16 shipping
Two Bags of 5,000 cents- $345 +$16 shipping

PM Me with your interest, even though there's 100+ bags of this material, they won't be around forever!

liveandievarieties
05-29-2014, 08:20 AM
These Bags have been lowered to $175.

Dan has to move these or they get shipped off as bulk copper to a wholesale customer. Bags will be unavailable shortly.