PDA

View Full Version : [Tip] Links and Resources

Pat
01-11-2008, 09:34 PM
As you may have seen, there is already a ton of information here and some of it has even been weighed upon by the leading experts in the field.

So let me help direct you on some good info. First and foremost in the navigation bar (navbar) you'll see E&V Sites, Lincoln Resources & Grading and Services. These will provide you many links to everything you need to get you on the right path to achieve your Lincoln Jedi Status. From Grading to examples and back again to submitting and attributing your coins.

Now. If you've stumbled upon this community before you found the main website that inspired the community, your missing out.

You can find the main site maintained and updated by our founder and fearless leader Brad P. Brad started the Lincoln Cent Resource on his own and it has grown to an excellent online resource with detailed explanations and photos to go along with them. The community came along long after he laid the groundwork for the Resource and continues to update, answer questions and mentor other new and young Lincoln Cent collectors.

Brad is always looking for photos that he could use for his site and would and does provide full credit to the copyright owner/photographer, so if you have anything you feel he's missing drop him a Private Message or Email. Brads door is always open.

So be sure to check out www.lincolncentresource.com (http://www.lincolncentresource.com) first and foremost, and then come back here and ask all the questions you want. You can also find direct links to specific areas of the resource under the "Lincoln Resources" drop down menu in the NavBar.

neal
08-13-2008, 05:52 PM
Dear Pat I am new to the site only one post. I bought a coin Microscope. I love it. Only problem is pictures what do you reccomed? so I can view it on my computer and save the pictures to post them here,and auctions I canno't see the whole coin. Will a barlow lens help this? What Meg pix will I need? Thanks Neal