PDA

View Full Version : Welcome back my friends to the show that never ends---

Peter
07-24-2014, 07:09 PM
It took a little longer then anticipated but we are finally back and better then ever. The Forums have been rebuilt and recoded from the ground up and ready to be put through their paces.

I would like to thank Michael Miller Jr of innovations by Instinct for his expert help and hand holding through the past week as we updated the data bases and rebuilt the site one more (last) time from scratch. A big shout out to Moderators Will Brooks and John Miller for their help on the main Forum page. Be sure to check out the new site HERE (http://www.lincolncentforum.com) and the amazing Glossary and other resources we are building over there for all of us to use.

Now we need to test out our new home and kick all the tires really hard. I need to hear from you if there are any usage issues. I know the colors have changed and there are some icons in different places, but beyond the cosmetics lets make sure it does what we want it to. I will be starting a new thread under general discussions for members to post comments, likes and dislikes. Remember, this is a work in progress and I will be adding functionality as we go. Anything you want to see--let me know and we'll take it into consideration.

But for right now, I need some sleep.