PDA

View Full Version : Bad link in threads!!!

jfines69
08-23-2014, 04:47 AM
When reading a thread and I want to read a post from an individual I click that post... when it comes up the page shows me as a guest and first time user even tho I am signed in... When I click the back button I return to the thread and it shows me signed in still!!?

Maineman750
08-23-2014, 08:27 AM
I must be misunderstanding you Jim......when reading a thread, why would you click on a post instead of just scrolling down ? It doesn't even let me click on posts. Are you sure you're not clicking on the user ?

jfines69
08-23-2014, 03:17 PM
It is the individual posts within the thread... takes me directly to what the person has posted within that thread!!!
ADDED
I am in hybrid view... when I open a thread the box lists all of the postings within that thread... the first few words are highlighted in blue and are links directly to that post... hope that helps!!!

Maineman750
08-23-2014, 04:07 PM
I am in hybrid view... when I open a thread the box lists all of the postings within that thread... the first few words are highlighted in blue and are links directly to that post... hope that helps!!!

That certainly helps....now I know that Peter will have to fix it, because I've never heard of "hybrid view".....and judging by who all has read this...I'm not the only one :LOL_Hair: Peter will be back this week sometime

jfines69
08-23-2014, 06:13 PM
No problem... I am trying to find the theads I had problems with!!!

jfines69
08-24-2014, 04:38 AM
I think this may be browser related... I am currently on my cell fone and am having this problem... last nite I was on a different computer using IE 9.6 a d had no problems... when this problem first appeared I was on my laptop using Google Chrome... my laptop hard drive crashed and burned yesterday and I am attempting to repair it!!!