PDA

View Full Version : Attention Kmart shoppers, confused blonde by a 1969s on aisle 5!

Brooklynwynter
03-29-2016, 02:21 AM
Hey y'all,
I picked up this 1969s from a bank roll and am just confused to heck over what to call it. Seems like an error but is it lamination? I know there's die deterioration but seems to be more than that with multiple die marks all over this here Honest Abe. Any help you can provide is deeply appreciated!10877410877510877610877710877810877910 8780108781

jfines69
03-29-2016, 04:24 AM
It appears to be a lot of PSD and circ wear... I can not tell for sure tho because the pics are pixelated to much for me... If you could get some better pics that would help!!!

willbrooks
03-29-2016, 04:37 AM
You should try to be more specific about what you are seeing and asking about. That may sound strange, but what may look like unusual to you may not be to us. Anyway, I see gouges/dents near GOD, the L, the 9, and in the vest, and a flattened out vertical on the last T in TRUST These are all damage marks from circulation. You can see where the metal was pushed and displaced around these dings. Sorry to say, you just have a beaten up coin there. We sometimes call it a parking-lot cent. Keep up the hunt!

Brooklynwynter
03-29-2016, 04:56 AM
Lol Thank you so much! I am so new to all of this and I'm sure I sound like it, but I promise I am learning new things every day and trying my best. I actually was more specific the first three times I wrote this post...but for some reason it kept erasing. So I just typed as quickly as possible hoping I could sneak the post in before it realized it was me. ;-) And sorry for the pics. My app makes me feel like I'm an 80yr old with Parkinson's when it 15x magnified. Thanks again for the info. I can check off my learning quota for the day! Lol Really, ty.

jfines69
03-29-2016, 02:20 PM
Lol Thank you so much! I am so new to all of this and I'm sure I sound like it, but I promise I am learning new things every day and trying my best. I actually was more specific the first three times I wrote this post...but for some reason it kept erasing. So I just typed as quickly as possible hoping I could sneak the post in before it realized it was me. ;-) And sorry for the pics. My app makes me feel like I'm an 80yr old with Parkinson's when it 15x magnified. Thanks again for the info. I can check off my learning quota for the day! Lol Really, ty.
:sign10: Wish I could retain what I learn... You are doing fairly good... Every body starts out like an 80 year old with parkinsons or is it dementia :LOL_Hair: Hope you found your way out of aisle 5 :LOL_Hair:

Brooklynwynter
03-29-2016, 06:08 PM
Hehe...a Parkinson's symptom is tremors, which is what happens with my pics at such a close range. Dementia is a symptom of having kids. ;-)