PDA

View Full Version : 1960D-1MM-006

joel
06-28-2016, 05:33 PM
I found this one yesterday and it sure looks like 1960D-1MM-006 (http://www.coppercoins.com/lincoln/diestate.php?date=1960&die_id=1960d1mm006&die_state=lds) even though I could not confirm any of the die markers. Thanks for looking.

duece2seven
06-28-2016, 06:21 PM
Nice one my friend!

grnwavdav
06-28-2016, 11:39 PM
Super nice find! How many 1960 RPMs are missing now Larry? It can't be too many! :LOL_Hair:

jfines69
06-29-2016, 04:34 AM
Nice find Larry... Looks like it could be a LEDS!!!

willbrooks
06-29-2016, 04:39 AM
Nice one! I don't think I have that one. You are pulling ahead of me again. :(

joel
06-29-2016, 08:54 AM
Super nice find! How many 1960 RPMs are missing now Larry? It can't be too many! :LOL_Hair:
Dave, I have 35 now. I have duplicates of many of these. I also have many that I can't at this time attribute correctly. Finally, I have a lot more 60D that I think may be RPMs, but I have decided to wait on them because I know that it would be very time consuming and I enjoy the hunt more than the identification process. Thanks for asking. Larry

willbrooks
06-29-2016, 11:42 AM
Dave, I have 35 now. I have duplicates of many of these. I also have many that I can't at this time attribute correctly. Finally, I have a lot more 60D that I think may be RPMs, but I have decided to wait on them because I know that it would be very time consuming and I enjoy the hunt more than the identification process. Thanks for asking. Larry

AH-HAAAAAAA!!!! Here I thought I was trying to catch up to YOU, but now I see you are catching up to ME!! And here I thought you were just searching, finding, IDing, and attributing these out like a one-man assembly line! I feel much better now. Let me know when you have 4 tubes full, and maybe we can just send them to each other in a mutual exchange of "I don't even want these in my house anymore." :sign10:

grnwavdav
06-29-2016, 05:26 PM
I enjoy the hunt more than the identification process. Thanks for asking. Larry

I can totally understand that on some of those minor ones. Keep it up - one find at a time!

joel
06-29-2016, 05:57 PM
AH-HAAAAAAA!!!! Here I thought I was trying to catch up to YOU, but now I see you are catching up to ME!! And here I thought you were just searching, finding, IDing, and attributing these out like a one-man assembly line! I feel much better now. Let me know when you have 4 tubes full, and maybe we can just send them to each other in a mutual exchange of "I don't even want these in my house anymore." :sign10:
Will, I can now see that you have lost your love affair with the 60D RPMs!! I am very sorry about that, but give it time and when you see some of my next finds you will again be captivated by the 60D seductive magnetism!! Larry