PDA

View Full Version : 2015-P WDDO-GEORGE

makecents
01-13-2018, 05:55 PM
Lucked up and found a "Roller" Lincoln tonight. Very cool discovery coin George!

VAB2013
01-13-2018, 06:01 PM
Congrats Jon! That is an awesome DDO find and a great "Roller-George" discovery! You are hunting down some really cool finds today!!!

makecents
01-13-2018, 06:05 PM
Thanks Viv!! Been on a cool little run lately. I'm enjoying it while it lasts!

VAB2013
01-13-2018, 06:26 PM
Thanks Viv!! Been on a cool little run lately. I'm enjoying it while it lasts!

Well, I have to be careful what I say or Cliff will pick on me again LOL... but keep em' rolling in Jon, we enjoy joining in on your fun finds!

Roller
01-13-2018, 07:29 PM
Nice find and congrats Jon.

makecents
01-13-2018, 08:06 PM
Nice find and congrats Jon.Thank you sir!!

Petespockets55
01-14-2018, 01:57 AM
Congrats Jon! That is an awesome DDO find and a great "Roller-George" discovery! You are hunting down some really cool finds today!!!
Definitely a nice DDO Jon.
And I couldn't agree more, you have been on a nice run lately with your variety of finds.
Keep 'em Roll(er)ing!! (yuck yuck)

Petespockets55
01-14-2018, 02:25 AM
Well, I have to be careful what I say or Cliff will pick on me again LOL... but keep em' rolling in Jon, we enjoy joining in on your fun finds!

:LOL_Hair: :tinysmile_eyebrow_tUh oh!! Now what has my evil twin done?
Bad Cliff, Bad!Bad! Time to go sit in time out with his nose against the wall. :tinysmile_angry_t:
LINK (https://media.mnn.com/assets/images/2017/07/shadow.JPG.653x0_q80_crop-smart.jpg) .
(You know we love ya Viv and all you do to make people feel welcome here. I'm just saying .. Thanks)

joel
01-14-2018, 04:15 AM
Good eye in making that George find!! Congrats!!

makecents
01-14-2018, 05:04 AM
Definitely a nice DDO Jon.
And I couldn't agree more, you have been on a nice run lately with your variety of finds.
Keep 'em Roll(er)ing!! (yuck yuck)Thanks Cliff!! You are a crazy one for sure!

jfines69
01-14-2018, 02:07 PM
Nice find Jon... It doesn't say on Wexlers http://doubleddie.com/1542214.html but that looks to cross over to VVs 003 http://varietyvista.com/01e%20LC%20Doubled%20Dies%20Vol%205/2015PDDO003%20cent.htm Does your coin have the cracks that both show???

makecents
01-14-2018, 03:17 PM
Nice find Jon... It doesn't say on Wexlers http://doubleddie.com/1542214.html but that looks to cross over to VVs 003 http://varietyvista.com/01e%20LC%20Doubled%20Dies%20Vol%205/2015PDDO003%20cent.htm Does your coin have the cracks that both show???I think mine is an earlier die stage. See what you think about the obverse and reverse cracks.

jfines69
01-15-2018, 04:00 AM
I think mine is an earlier die stage. See what you think about the obverse and reverse cracks.
I think you are correct... The cracked head is much smaller and the shield looks to have just a couple of the chips along the edge... A really nice EDS maybe???

VAB2013
01-15-2018, 03:39 PM
:LOL_Hair: :tinysmile_eyebrow_tUh oh!! Now what has my evil twin done?
Bad Cliff, Bad!Bad! Time to go sit in time out with his nose against the wall. :tinysmile_angry_t:
LINK (https://media.mnn.com/assets/images/2017/07/shadow.JPG.653x0_q80_crop-smart.jpg) .
(You know we love ya Viv and all you do to make people feel welcome here. I'm just saying .. Thanks)

Aww Cliff, I am so glad I came back and found this so I could let you know that I was just joking when I said that. You know... people like to pick on the people that they really like and I think you are a great guy, I enjoy your comical side! I would never want you to have to sit with your nose against the wall! Now I haven't looked at your LINK yet... here goes!

Thank you for the nice compliment too! I love you guys too and think this is the best, funnest, craziest bunch of Lincoln cent lovers in the world! You all make learning about this hobby a lot of fun!

EDIT: :sign10::sign10: Oh my gosh.... that is hilarious Cliff! The link... LOL LOL!

VAB2013
01-15-2018, 03:43 PM
Jon, thank you for letting Cliff and I have a moment :)

makecents
01-15-2018, 03:49 PM
Jon, thank you for letting Cliff and I have a moment :)The way I look at it Viv, it doesn't matter who starts the post, it's the Forums post!!:)

P.S. I still am in the dark about what Cliff and you are talking about.:tinysmile_hmm_t: Sorry so slow...

VAB2013
01-15-2018, 04:06 PM
The way I look at it Viv, it doesn't matter who starts the post, it's the Forums post!!:)

P.S. I still am in the dark about what Cliff and you are talking about.:tinysmile_hmm_t: Sorry so slow...

Thank you Jon, we try to not hijack threads out of courtesy to the OP but when a funny joke gets out, it's hard to stay on track sometimes. Awhile back when you were on one of your all day finding sprees... I said something about, don't stop now while you are on a roll... keep em' coming... drink more coffee, etc. and Cliff elaborated on that also with some funny comments.

Petespockets55
01-15-2018, 09:03 PM
Aww Cliff, I am so glad I came back and found this so I could let you know that I was just joking when I said that. You know... people like to pick on the people that they really like and I think you are a great guy, I enjoy your comical side! I would never want you to have to sit with your nose against the wall! Now I haven't looked at your LINK yet... here goes!

Thank you for the nice compliment too! I love you guys too and think this is the best, funnest, craziest bunch of Lincoln cent lovers in the world! You all make learning about this hobby a lot of fun!

EDIT: :sign10::sign10: Oh my gosh.... that is hilarious Cliff! The link... LOL LOL!

Thought you would like the link Viv. There were some funny ones out there.
ps.Just glad I'm out of the doghouse! :LOL_Hair:

VAB2013
01-16-2018, 02:30 PM
Thought you would like the link Viv. There were some funny ones out there.
ps.Just glad I'm out of the doghouse! :LOL_Hair:

I loved it Cliff, too cute! You were never in the dog house but if that's what I have to do to keep on laughing, guess it was worth it :)

your friend...
viv

hasfam
01-16-2018, 03:06 PM
Congrats. I pulled my first one a few days ago and must say, its an impressive DDO. Keep up the hunt.

makecents
01-16-2018, 03:17 PM
Congrats. I pulled my first one a few days ago and must say, its an impressive DDO. Keep up the hunt.Thank you sir!! I've been amazed at some of the really cool shields that are out there, much more extreme than I would have thought they could be.