PDA

View Full Version : 1963D-1MM-001 VV Stage C

VAB2013
01-14-2018, 06:38 PM
Had this one set aside for awhile, think it's one of the few I actually got right :) The rest... are... work in progress! Thank you for taking a look and letting me know if I'm wrong so I can go back and punt again!

Compared to coppercoins.com 1963D-1MM-001 this one appears to be LMDS, VV Stage C because of just the die chip at lower left Memorial and no die chip on the last column at cornice and no die crack first column.

makecents
01-14-2018, 07:14 PM
That's a very nice RPM Viv and great pics! So you are jumping on the crazy train for sure?:bigsmile: I've seen you knock a few of these out already. Very cool.

VAB2013
01-14-2018, 07:22 PM
All Aboard! Hahaha I, I, I, I.... ozzy flashback!

Thank you Jon for taking a look and helping me confirm! I'm glad I am going back to these for two reasons... 1) to see if I can figure them out 2) it was before I used acetone and some of them have stuff on them that I want to rinse off, let dry a few days and re-flip

jfines69
01-15-2018, 04:29 AM
That acetone can flash you back every time :LOL_Hair: Nice RPM Vivien... Attribution looks spot on!!!

joel
01-15-2018, 07:24 AM
Very cool find Vivien!! Love those RPMs that don't require a split serif!! Congrats!!

hasfam
01-15-2018, 08:11 AM
Very nice Viv. Congrats. The thing I learned about RPM's is that its just like real estate....location, location, location

VAB2013
01-15-2018, 02:45 PM
That acetone can flash you back every time :LOL_Hair: Nice RPM Vivien... Attribution looks spot on!!!

LOL... thank you Jim! I was never a huge Ozzy fan, but I do like some of his music! This one was pretty easy compared to some of the others... I have a few that I have given up on for now :)

VAB2013
01-15-2018, 02:47 PM
Very cool find Vivien!! Love those RPMs that don't require a split serif!! Congrats!!

Thank you Larry J, now I see why you have those split serif bad dreams, but you have found and attributed so many now I bet it gets easier! I hope...

VAB2013
01-15-2018, 02:49 PM
Very nice Viv. Congrats. The thing I learned about RPM's is that its just like real estate....location, location, location

Thank you very much Rock! You just said it, that's one of the things I have the hardest time with... mint mark location. A lot of times I have to resort to doing an overlay! I just don't see how you guys do that!

It's really nice to have you back! Looking forward to seeing some nice Hasfam finds!