PDA

View Full Version : Excited

SirSilverOzzyyzzO - Penny
05-28-2009, 07:32 PM
Hello all.

I started a love affair with Silver Bullion a few years past, and have always been, secretly, attracted to the Penny as well, but never really devoted much time to it. I will probably lurk around for a while and try to absorb things because I am still on the fence about, fully, jumping into the Penny collecting/hoarding waters...

To back track a bit: I initially fell in love with Silver Bullion as a way to preserve wealth. Along the way I stumbled across a website known as, GIM (Gold is Money) and got in deeper. Then, onto yet another website called TradingSlabs.com, and a well known and trusted member from that site posted a link to here and here I am. :D

fugnchill
05-28-2009, 07:52 PM
Hi Silver,

Welcome to the forum. Feel free to join in anytime (I won't tell the bullion) I flirt with them also.

Lestrrr

05-28-2009, 07:55 PM
Thanks Bro!

fugnchill
05-28-2009, 09:05 PM
I saw your name for the first time and got to SirSilver and started typing. I just noticed the rest of your name....OZZY!!!
Ozzfest participant :)

Lestrrr

05-28-2009, 11:11 PM
I saw your name for the first time and got to SirSilver and started typing. I just noticed the rest of your name....OZZY!!!
Ozzfest participant :)

Lestrrr

Ohh yes my friend! I'm a big Ozzy head. Been to many an Ozfest & Sabbath show - I'm 37 and started lovin Ozzy back in fifth grade. However, I do believe I am finished with shows - probably... Lol.

Initially, I was attracted to and loved the mixture of his voice along with that Balck Sabbath guitar that sounds just like a chainsaw being dragged through the mud as OZZY screams alongside...

Then, I learned to appreciate him more when he was viewed as the Anti-Christ by all my stuck-up and snooty neighbors but told everyone, "God-Bless You, We Love You All" at the end of every show. It was then that I realized that a concert was like a movie - entertainment and in the end he was just like me... A good guy and cool as anything but an actor... Lol.

In short, all my neighbors just wanted to be angry with someone/anyone and they picked OZZY and then me to ridicule... Old Irish gossipy women are so mean and nasty... and oddly enough they themselves taught me that lesson form an early age - thanks Ozzy - it's why I married a Brazilian...

1sgret
05-29-2009, 02:42 AM
Welcome to the Forum and enjoy.

OCD
05-29-2009, 02:49 AM
Welcome to the forum.

RWBILLER
05-29-2009, 09:45 AM
Hi:
Welcome to LCR - Ozzthead!
Roger

Brad
05-29-2009, 05:17 PM
It's funny, as I read this thread I was listening to Crazy Train...welcome to Forum!

05-29-2009, 06:03 PM
It's funny, as I read this thread I was listening to Crazy Train...welcome to Forum!

You meant Crazy instead of funny - right? Lol

Thank you all for the warm welcomes.

As far as I can tell, this site seems exciting and very informative - I'm psyched.

koinmon
05-29-2009, 06:10 PM
Welcome to the forum.

jcuve
05-29-2009, 10:27 PM
Shouldn't you by default be into iron as opposed to silver or copper? LOL

Welcome to the forum!

05-30-2009, 05:17 PM
Shouldn't you by default be into iron as opposed to silver or copper? LOL

Welcome to the forum!

Good one... However, one of my least favorite Sabbath songs.