PDA

View Full Version : Eureka...class 9 doubled dies.

willbrooks
05-31-2019, 10:03 PM
I have to drive to Virginia at 4am, and have an extremely rare case of insomnia. That's bad. However, as I was lying there awake, it just popped into my head. I think I know how and why class 9 doubled dies happen. I am so glad we were discussing it in the other thread. Better than a die crack, right? I will iron it out and post later, but I wanted to start a thread, so I don't forget it tomorrow.

VAB2013
06-01-2019, 08:08 AM
This is great news Will! Sorry you didn't get much sleep before having to drive to VA! Long before energy shots and drinks were a thing... Milk Duds and Mountain Dew used to keep me awake when I started getting sleepy driving :) Be safe and we look forward to hearing from you when you get back home!

willbrooks
06-01-2019, 08:29 AM
This is great news Will! Sorry you didn't get much sleep before having to drive to VA! Long before energy shots and drinks were a thing... Milk Duds and Mountain Dew used to keep me awake when I started getting sleepy driving :) Be safe and we look forward to hearing from you when you get back home!
Ha! I didn't have milk duds, which I love, but you nailed the mountain dew. I drank 4 of them! Made it awake, thanks. Im really looking forward to writing up this theory.

VAB2013
06-01-2019, 08:38 AM
Ha! I didn't have milk duds, which I love, but you nailed the mountain dew. I drank 4 of them! Made it awake, thanks. Im really looking forward to writing up this theory.

Hey! Thanks for the update Will! It's not easy to find Milk Duds sometimes - Rolo's will work in a pinch :) We are also really looking forward to your theory on Class 9's!

Jacob
06-01-2019, 10:52 AM
The best ideas come at night. It seems that's when many inventions are born or many masterpieces are created. Being a night owl has its perks. I'm a night owl always have been and my thoughts are the clearest at night. The daytime to me is chaotic and night time is calm. I do most of my work when the sun goes down.