PDA

View Full Version : 2007 DDO

DoubleYou
07-20-2019, 09:19 PM
Hi guys. Been awhile since I have been here, but I got the itch again, so I thought I would share a simple one for you.

Nice extra thickness on this 2007 cent. I couldn't find a listing for it, but I could have missed it. Sorry, it appears the photos flipped?

makecents
07-21-2019, 05:51 AM
I pulled a couple normal dies I had to get some idea of what it should look like. Your 2 looks to have some distortion to it and maybe thickness in the top of the first zero. On your ERTY, your horizontals look a little thick along with the left arm of the Y being thicker than mine. It maybe too minimal to list but I like it!:) Lets see what the pros say.

DoubleYou
07-21-2019, 10:08 AM
I corrected and cropped the photo. I generally don't send them in when they're this minor, and hope somebody already listed them.

jfines69
07-22-2019, 11:46 AM
Not sure there is any thing with your date tho???to me like your BERTY has notching on the NW corners and the SE corner of TY... The west arm of the Y is nice and thick also... does the hair or beard have any extra thickness??? Wexler (http://doubleddie.com/747276.html)has 4 listed DDOs for 2007 and your BERTY beats those... Wexler has been ill and is not accepting new attributions at this time!!!

DoubleYou
07-22-2019, 03:37 PM
The date has very little extra thickness. The beard details are nice and thick. It's sad to hear that Wexler is ill. He was my main man for attributions back in the day.

jfines69
07-25-2019, 02:58 AM
The date has very little extra thickness. The beard details are nice and thick. It's sad to hear that Wexler is ill. He was my main man for attributions back in the day.
Cool on the beard details... That adds more to the mix as a DDO especially on a not so good year for DDOs!!!