PDA

View Full Version : Email Notifications

Rowdyricster
09-25-2019, 04:24 PM
I checked a little while ago and my settings haven't changed but I've not been getting email notifications for subscribed threads lately. Anyone else having that problem?

makecents
09-25-2019, 04:35 PM
……...Not I......

Rowdyricster
09-26-2019, 11:29 AM
Ah, nevermind. Somehow my email settings were changed and LCF email was labeled as spam. My bad.

jfines69
09-26-2019, 02:14 PM
Ah, nevermind. Somehow my email settings were changed and LCF email was labeled as spam. My bad.
:sign10::sign10: I know that feeling :LOL_Hair:

TPring
09-30-2019, 08:52 AM

Which email settings did you end up changing? For the client, account, or other.

All of a sudden all of the forum email goes to my 'junk' folder. Cannot see how to revert back.

BTW: Heard that they came out with Pumpkin and Spice Spam for the holiday season.

Rowdyricster
09-30-2019, 01:40 PM
Which email settings did you end up changing? For the client, account, or other.

All of a sudden all of the forum email goes to my 'junk' folder. Cannot see how to revert back.

BTW: Heard that they came out with Pumpkin and Spice Spam for the holiday season.

Mine were going to my 'spam' folder. In gmail, I just clicked on one of the notifications from LCF in my spam folder and clicked 'not spam'.