PDA

View Full Version : 1989 P new DDR?

makecents
05-27-2021, 05:37 PM
There are a couple of Wexler's that are similar but not the same. If there is any notching, I cannot see it, just extra thickness everywhere, especially the inits and right and left sides of the memorial base, maybe just deterioration. Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Thanks.
Jon.

Petespockets55
05-27-2021, 06:44 PM
I'm seeing the thickness you are talking about Jon. Congrats, especially if you send it in and it gets accepted.

makecents
05-28-2021, 04:41 PM
I'm seeing the thickness you are talking about Jon. Congrats, especially if you send it in and it gets accepted.Thanks for looking, Cliff! I think you have prompted me to go ahead and start sending my finds in, maybe some will even get listed.:) Are all three attributors back at it? If so I'll just split them up between them.

joel
05-28-2021, 04:49 PM
Another new find Jon!! Well done!!

makecents
05-29-2021, 12:52 PM
Another new find Jon!! Well done!!Thanks, Larry, we will see! I sent Dr. Wiles an email this morning to see if he was accepting coins for attribution right now. I will send others out to Wexler and cc and maybe Conica, so I can get them knocked out.

Sheila ruley
05-30-2021, 07:28 PM
Good eye! I probably would have missed that.

Petespockets55
05-31-2021, 06:52 AM
Jon,
I believe Wexler is accepting new varieties for attribution.

Ray's recent post about his new varieties being accepted through the new CNECA attribution process is encouraging. Dr. Wiles may be accepting coins for attribution but I don't think he is attributing new varieties (I may be wrong on that though).