PDA

View Full Version : 1961D-1MM-090

joel
09-26-2021, 03:47 AM
I found this one in my return to brick searching. No markers but the look, the placement and the splits of the mintmark, which I couldn't picture, look good to me. Thanks for looking and commenting. 1961D-1MM-090 (https://coppercoins.com/lincoln/diestate.php?date=1961&die_id=1961d1mm090&die_state=mds)

makecents
09-26-2021, 05:28 AM
Nice find, Larry! The position looks good and the lower serif too but the lack of the vertical and your upper serif looks stronger, makes me wonder. Both of those things could be due to damage though, it's taken some hits in those key areas. I would have to say that's a good find from a brick though.:)

joel
09-26-2021, 06:50 AM
Nice find, Larry! The position looks good and the lower serif too but the lack of the vertical and your upper serif looks stronger, makes me wonder. Both of those things could be due to damage though, it's taken some hits in those key areas. I would have to say that's a good find from a brick though.:)

Thanks Jon and I forgot to mention that I believe there is damage to the vertical bar and that is why the separation line on the vertical bar can not be seen. Thanks, Larry