PDA

View Full Version : You can run.....

teryble
06-30-2009, 07:58 PM
But you can't hide! I can't believe I never been here & no one told me about it?......Is that a hint:crossedlips: Guess I was here in 2008:tinysmile_hmm_t:
Teryble

Steven
06-30-2009, 11:25 PM
Welcome back Tery

trails
07-01-2009, 05:41 AM
Hi Tery - I thought that you knew about this place! Both traildies.com and CONECA have this site mentioned as "places of interest". Any way, welcome back.

BJ Neff

hasfam
07-01-2009, 06:16 AM
Hi Tery,
Good to see you here. Welcome.
Rock

duck620
07-01-2009, 06:44 AM
Welcome Aboard Again.

jcuve
07-01-2009, 07:19 AM
Greetings...

JeanK
07-01-2009, 11:29 AM
I do not think I have been here long enough to have gotten to know you the first time.
Welcome back and join the fun!
Jean

mustbebob
07-01-2009, 03:44 PM
It seems to get more difficult each day to keep track of every place you may have frequented before. Welcome back Tery.

teryble
07-02-2009, 07:04 AM
Thanks for the greetings everyone! I try to save sites to my favorites, but get so many of them, lose track (your right Bob). As you know I usually only post to coppercoins.
I'll be back:angel:
Teryble

legend
07-03-2009, 07:56 PM
I have never seen one. Even the very best man is worse than ANY female. We are so outclassed, we all married up. Men are inordinately stupid, compared to women. Women are smarter than men, otherwise how would you ever get a female to marry YOU? The female of the species is more deadly than the male, and better looking, and in all respects. When you have found that good girl, marry her quickly, lest she become your best friend's girl, out of "appreciation" that you noticed her sufficiently.
When you find that bad girl, post her name, and I am sure folks like me can find qualities which make her a catch in every quarter. I'll write a song about her, and it'll sell a million records. Poke Salad Annie, Devil With a Blue Dress, Heartbreaker, and lest we not include Reba's newest, "Strange".
A shout out to the gals, we are crap without ya!.

mustbebob
07-04-2009, 03:54 AM
Don't know where all that came from Legend, but I sure am glad it's your opinion:)

trails
07-04-2009, 04:50 AM
Hmmmm!!!!!. Seems like someone has been reading to many Vanity Fair magazines.

BJ

teryble
07-04-2009, 06:57 AM
I just liked the saying, others might consider me to be a bad girl, but I'm #1 to my husband. Just as others might consider him a bad boy, but he's the best. People alot of times make judgements on first appearance,(tatoos, motorcycles) believe I know. Even though I am usually very easy going when I get this, I really give back, they have no idea what they are in for. I didn't know I would cause such a ruckus! Behind every great man there is a great women:angel:.
K gotta find something to post.
Happy 4th to all & remember to say a silent prayer for the safe return of our troops & then shout a great BIG THANKS!
Teryble

kloccwork419
07-04-2009, 07:09 AM
Hmmmm!!!!!. Seems like someone has been reading to many Vanity Fair magazines.

BJ

LOLOLOL>>:LOL_Hair:

Hope he doesnt subscibe to Cosmo and US Weekly:O