PDA

View Full Version : United States Mint Lincoln Coin and Chronicles Set Available October 15

News Line
10-08-2009, 07:40 AM
United States Mint Lincoln Coin and Chronicles Set Available October 15
10-07-2009 10:00 PM
http://www.usmint.gov/images/pressroom/default.jpg WASHINGTON - Sales of the 2009 United States Mint Lincoln Coin and Chronicles Set will begin October 15, 2009, at noon Eastern Time (ET). Orders for the set, priced at $55.95, will be limited to one unit per household. The product limit is 50,000 sets.

More... ( http://www.usmint.gov/pressroom/index.cfm?action=press_release&ID=1071 )

jcuve
10-10-2009, 07:18 PM
With a one per household limit, maybe collectors will have a chance getting this in the first few hours of release...

I think I would rather have this set than the other sets I already have...

1sgret
10-10-2009, 07:50 PM
With a one per household limit, maybe collectors will have a chance getting this in the first few hours of release...

I think I would rather have this set than the other sets I already have...

It will be a mad rush for only 50,000 of them. I purchased the Unc/PF Lincoln Dollars when they came out as I knew it would be tough getting the C-Set, but I will give it a try. Good luck to you and anyone else on getting the set.

fugnchill
10-10-2009, 08:03 PM
I was curious about purchasing several sets. It's one per household but can I use my neighbors address but with my credit card or will the CC # set off a red flag? Anybody try this before?

Thanks,
Lestrrr

1sgret
10-11-2009, 05:12 AM
I was curious about purchasing several sets. It's one per household but can I use my neighbors address but with my credit card or will the CC # set off a red flag? Anybody try this before?

Thanks,
Lestrrr

The billing address on the CC will raise a flag along with the address. I tried when the Gold Ultra High Relief Gold Eagles came out due to the initial pricing. It did not work even using my daughters credit card that has my address for shipping.

fugnchill
10-11-2009, 07:29 AM
O-well, I had to ask. Thanks for letting me know Joe.

Lestrrr