PDA

View Full Version : One year anniversary

jupiterkm1
01-02-2010, 07:30 AM
Today's my one year anniversary joining LCR! As I said when I joined, I'd been collecting coins for decades, but until a year ago, my ignorance on varieties and "real" coin collecting was profound! I've learned SO much in the past year thanks to everybody on this forum! It's been one 'ell of a year, I've had a ton of fun, I'm looking forward to many more. What can be more fun than collecting money?
Kevin

hasfam
01-02-2010, 07:51 AM
Congratulations and Happy Anniversary Kevin. I know what you mean about the learning part. I wish LCR and CC were around when I started collecting varieties. I have a feeling I let plenty of goodies slip thru my fingers back then.
Rock

sanitarium_inmate
01-02-2010, 07:58 AM
Congrats Kevin. I agree with you Rock, These sites would have a lot of help back when I first started too. Back then coins were just interesting to me and were thrown in a metal tin with the others without flips or any means of protection. My only means of learning was from talking to dealers at the flea market, and now I can tell you that not all of them were very helpful to a pre-teen just getting into coins.

RWBILLER
01-02-2010, 12:59 PM
happy 1 year hope you have a 100 more!
roger

jcuve
01-03-2010, 06:53 AM
Congrats Kevin!