PDA

View Full Version : Pennies in El Salvador

celartu
02-05-2010, 03:00 PM
Our country is dollarized since 2001, you can imagine what it costs to get the old pennies here in my country, El Salvador, on all wheat, but will make every effort to have many different shapes and pennies within maantenerme This forum, as this will know more about the penny and especially the life of Abraham Lincoln.....

jpl6332
02-05-2010, 03:45 PM
Welcome to the Lincoln Cent Forum you will find interesting people and coins to discuss and share.

corroded
02-06-2010, 04:51 AM
Will be looking forward to this venture.

Bill

JeanK
02-06-2010, 10:08 AM
"get the old pennies here in my country, El Salvador, on all wheat,"

If one is to depend entirely on circulating wheat cents in the US, collecting them can be very slow. I imagine it is much more difficult for you.
If the US allows US coinage to be shipped to El Salvador perhaps some of us can become trading buddies and send a few wheat cents to you.
Jean

celartu
02-07-2010, 03:25 PM
:tinysmile_twink_t2:Gracias Jeank :
I hope to make good friends in the Forum who can buy or trade

jcuve
02-07-2010, 06:06 PM
I would be interested in seeing varieties or errors from El Salvador, I don't think I have seen any before.

celartu
02-08-2010, 04:25 PM
I would be interested in seeing varieties or errors from El Salvador, I don't think I have seen any before.

You're right, I spoke of changing currencies, so you better try to buy wheat and some errors, and do not know if I'll get more of an error in the pennies in circulation here in my Country:tinysmile_hmm_t:

JeanK
02-08-2010, 04:33 PM
Be certain to click on 'The Resource' at the top of this page. It can guide you to much information about all types of Lincoln cent errors and varieties. I learn something new here everyday.
Please post pictures of your coins so we can see what you are collecting.
Thank you,
Jean