PDA

View Full Version : meeting a LCR member!!!!!

THE PENNY MAN
04-25-2010, 06:31 AM
Hello all i would like to tell you all about meeting a LCR member, the member i met was Andrew Heebner. It was a very nice visit i showed him my collection and we talked lot's about the different die states of different coins.

Also my fiance made a nice lunch for all of us, then after eating we went back to my office and looked at more coins. It is really nice to meet a member and to talk about what they collect and how they collect.

Now it is my turn to go visit him and to see how Andrew has his set up with his new scope and all. If you could do it try to meet a member if not really far away because it is so rewarding to make a really good friend.

Thank you,
Patrick

thecentcollector
04-25-2010, 06:42 AM
Thank you Patrick. It was quite rewarding on my part as well. Like we discussed, seeing die varieties in the flesh versus seeing them online or in a reference book are never the same. Seeing all the varieties you've collected over the years really gave me some good insight into what I'm really looking for in those bricks. Your assistance with the doubled column reference development is also greatly appreciated.

It was a pleasure, and yes, lunch was an unexpected surprise. Thank you for everything and opening my eyes to many different facets of collecting.

mustbebob
04-25-2010, 08:09 AM
Very nice meeting a fellow member isn't it? I have had the privilege of meeting a few members myself. It is always nice to be able to put a face to the name. Great going guys!

JeanK
04-25-2010, 10:04 AM
That does sound like fun!
Jean

THE PENNY MAN
04-25-2010, 12:37 PM
Thank you all very much, also i would like to keep doing it because it is a truely rewarding thing.

Patrick