PDA

View Full Version : New phone

Brad
09-07-2010, 07:16 PM
This is my first post using my new iPhone!

Cdiddle
09-07-2010, 07:18 PM
You did well, no lessons needed, your a natural born iPhone poster. Thank you for letting us be the first.

kloccwork419
09-07-2010, 08:23 PM
and you can load pix from it too...AND they take great pix with a loupe

atarian
09-07-2010, 09:31 PM
IPhone advice from a guy who owns one.

you can take great pictures with an iphone with a micorscope over the eye piece. ( thats how i take mine).

There are a few apps that will aid you in your coin hobby worth a download

1.) PCGS photograde
2.) 16x magnifier ( i am still working this one out)
3.) photobucket app. ( easiest way to upload iphone pics to photobucket without the wire. no need to hook phone to computer copy and paste pics from phone to pc and then pc to photobucket.
4.) metalCalc ( good for calc silver and gold content in different forms
5.) apmex gold silver app ( gives up to date prices on main ways to buy or sell silver and gold
6.) Kitco up to date metal prices
7&8. ) ebay and paypal apps.

those 8 should get you started

Brad
09-08-2010, 03:04 AM
Thanks! I already have PCGS photograde, KITCO, Ebay and paypal. I will get the rest.

jcuve
09-08-2010, 04:42 PM
I'm actually afraid to get an iPhone simply as I do not want access to the web all the time as I may just become consumed by it. Nice purchase Brad and congrats - hope it's fun!

atarian
09-08-2010, 05:05 PM
Its a good tool to have at shows and when your bored on the road , Or at a car show and eating dinner alone, it kills the time but surprisingly it doesnt consume my time like i expected it to. Ill be on the computer with coins and cars 14 hrs a day at home on a PC but on the Iphone maybe 45 min a day if that.

jfines69
09-09-2010, 05:26 AM
Maybe we should start a forum for those of us that are addicted to the internet... Just imagine having threads about internet addiction... Think it would work... LOL!!!
Jim

atarian
09-09-2010, 09:27 AM
hmm i see the start of the 12 step program sign up on the site. then to PM then EMAIL then Txt message then phone call then write a letter then visiting and talking to someone face to face. Maybe it would work.

Brad
09-09-2010, 10:21 AM
I'm actually afraid to get an iPhone simply as I do not want access to the web all the time as I may just become consumed by it. Nice purchase Brad and congrats - hope it's fun!

The first step is admitting you have a problem