PDA

View Full Version : Blessed

lineop3
09-19-2010, 07:29 AM
Hello everyone!

You haven't heard from me in a week or so because I (and my husband) was in the hospital with pneumonia.
I suffered a lot, and my faith was tested.
I was made weak where I was once strong, and made strong were I was once was weak.
My faith and being is stronger now because of the prayers from family and friends, most of all the love our God has for us in healing.
Praise be to the Most High! The Forgiving, the Merciful.
Amen.

Aisha

Cdiddle
09-19-2010, 07:54 AM
Aisha, I have missed you. Praise be to God that you and your husband are both ok.
I was going to PM you and see if you were ok because you had not been on the site for so long and thought it was none of my business. I will now follow my insticts. It is good to see your back.

jcuve
09-19-2010, 09:14 AM
Aisha, sorry to hear about you and your husband going through such trying times, but I am glad that you both appear to be doing better. Please continue to get better and take your time getting back to the board - I'm sure there are like 500 or more unread posts.

ericodapro
09-19-2010, 09:17 AM
Good to see you back and hope you feel better soon!
Eric-

copperlover
09-19-2010, 09:48 AM
We all missed you so much. I should have asked and not make excuses. My wife and I just finished a book. I'll PM you with the title and link. God is all powerful and merciful. Give him thanks each day you wake up. We are not promised a tomorrow.

Glad you are back and I hope your husband is fine. I'll await your new posts.

Lucien

jfines69
09-19-2010, 03:46 PM
Aisha,
Glad to hear you and your husband are feeling better... I was beginning to think you gave up on us... You have been on an awesome roll lately maybe now you will continue that roll... After all you have a good word in with someone special... LOL... You and your husband take care and I am sure everyone agrees that we hope to see you back real soon!!!
Jim

atarian
09-19-2010, 04:07 PM
Like in the PM i sent I am glad you guys are doing better. Weve been keeping the chair warm for your return.

trails
09-19-2010, 06:23 PM
I am sorry to hear about you and your husbands sickness, it does happen to the best of us. However, it does warn us of the fragile life that we cling to and makes us appreciate what we have been given all the more. It is a blessing that you and yours are recovering and my hopes that it will be complete without complications. Take care Aisha, we all want you around for a long time.

BJ

pennies4pennies
09-19-2010, 09:14 PM
I'm sorry to hear Aisha of the illness. I wish you and your husband the very best in getting better.I have not been on LCR myself lately because of work. I hope and prey for the best for and your husband.
Frank

celartu
09-20-2010, 05:27 AM
Aisha :
Thank God to have him again, her husband's health
Celín

celartu
09-20-2010, 05:28 AM
Aisha :
Thank God to have you again, wish you health for her husband
Celín

koinmon
09-20-2010, 05:36 AM
Aisha, PRAYER and FAITH do have such healing powers. Glad you are well.
George

lineop3
09-22-2010, 04:45 PM
Thank you all for your kind words of faith and healing...they do go together.
We're feeling a little better now. We live our lives not to live but to die. Meaning, how and what we do in this life determines our fate in the hereafter.
We work hard to please The Most High in our kind actions/words towards others and hope it spreads to the next person. As-Sallamu-Alaikum. PEACE!

Aisha